UCLA cancels game with Montana because of wildfires
- No. 16 ASU pulls off upset at No. 2 KU
- Villanova makes claim for No. 1 ranking
- No. 12 Gonzaga runs away from Washington
- Purdue gives coach Painter 300th win
- FSU rips Tulane to improve to 9-0
LOS ANGELES (AP) UCLA canceled Wednesday night's basketball game with Montana because of wildfires in the area.
The school said all other team workouts and practices scheduled for Wednesday had also been canceled.
Several wildfires are burning throughout Southern California, including near the UCLA campus.
The athletic department said refunds will be provided to fans who bought single-game tickets. Season-ticket holders will automatically receive a credit for the cost of the canceled game on their UCLA ticket account.
More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 6, 2017