Canucks' Bo Horvat sidelined by broken foot
- Preds lock up D Ellis for 8 years, $50M
- Wings re-sign Larkin for $30.5M, 5 years
- Devils re-sign D Santini to 3-year deal
- Devils sign F Rooney to 2-year contract
- Coyotes ink C Dvorak to 6-year extension
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Vancouver Canucks forward Bo Horvat is expected to be sidelined at least six weeks after fracturing a bone in his right foot.
The team said Thursday that a more concrete timeline will be determined after he sees a specialist.
Horvat was injured in the third period of Vancouver's 3-0 victory over Carolina on Tuesday night when he appeared to jam his foot into the boards after being checked. The 22-year-old Horvat has 10 goals and 10 assists in 28 games this season.
Updated December 7, 2017